Saturday, October 17, 2009

A night of Christmas December 4th Whangarei

My good friend Kathryn (Whangarei Cake tin hire) holds an event each year called "A Night of Christmas". I'm posting details of it here, so that if any of you are in Whangarei on December 4th you can come along. This is one of my favourite Christmas events. Kathryn runs this evening, with her good friend Sasha. Together they make the most amazing crafts, as well as the best truffles I've ever tasted in my life - no exaggeration. Everything is displayed so beautifully - I always go home with an empty wallet. There are plenty of tastings. What more can I say?. You simply must come!.



I'll be there, of course - and so will some of Kiwicakes Christmas products. I look forward to seeing you there. The snowflake cookies were made by Kathryn, as invitations for friends family and colleagues that came last year (for those interested she used the Autumn Carpenter snowflake cookie cutter & impression mat set). Rest assured, you don't need a cookie to turn up.




A Night of Christmas 14 King Street Kensington, Whangarei. 5pm onwards 'Merry Everything'

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...